BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Others...

Although not Motown I don't believe these groups should be excluded as they have all had hits which would work...
the Shirelles



but what would probably work better is 'Mama Said'


The Chiffons
I absolutely LOVE this song, I'm not sure if it would work but I don't care I still love it. It my highest played track on iTunes. I hope you can appreciate why.

its great isnt it...

There was a re-make of the song which I think is amazing. Ignore the video of smallville, it's the only video of the song I could find...

I know as a group we decided we didnt want to do a slow song, but if we did I would want it to be this. This version was by Natalie Merchant and was covered for a film of the same name.

The Shangri-Las

Ok so this would be a long shot...and probably wouldnt' work. But they're quite different to the other groups so I thought I would show them.

0 comments: